How to Trade Crypto Currencies
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Learn How to Make Money Trading Bitcoin and Other Cryptocurrencies
This is the only system endorsed by the Cryptocurrency Institute that provides a simple step-by-step solution for any trader or investor to exploit market inefficiencies for an almost guaranteed profit. It is a comprehensive all inclusive mentorship package that will hold you by the hand to quickly and systematically guide you to making money without the need for hours of research and years of experience.

Read more
Risky investment as of today. Bitcoin value has dropped over half. My advice is don't invest and my predications is that the value will continue to fall.
While it is true that the value of Bitcoin is fluctuating however this system teaches you how to trade it not own it. It also shows you how to trade other crytocurrencies as well and make money trading them whether they drop or increase value.
I'm glad the price dropped. Just because there's a drop doesn't mean there isn't money to be made?
(02-09-2018, 10:33 PM)T Dog Wrote:  I'm glad the price dropped. Just because there's a drop doesn't mean there isn't money to be made?

Exactly!

Works just like stocks.
I agree coins have dropped a ton, and seem to be going lower and lower. Maybe once they get more stable more people will buy them?